Any battery bank recommendations?

I guess this is hardware enough, i need some good battery banks and i dont really care about the size too much, just want high capacity and good quality.
I would rather not use a pisugar or some other product like that.
Current plans are 2 slimagotchis, 1 normal unit and one rpi3b

I’ll leave details to others, just keep in mind you need at least 2A for the pi3 or it won’t work as expected

Yeah i know, i already have that sorted out with a battery bank that only has one output but its 2A

1 Like

I have this anker powerbank:

I’m pretty happy with it. No issues so far and no problems at the airport.

2 Likes

That would allow me to carry 2 rpi0w units, seems pretty good, thanks.
Or i could get the 26800 unit and get 3 units running from the same bank

1 Like

For quality and durability, any Anker powerbank.

For short sessions and compactness https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q2C6B5H/ (easy to attach anywhere with velcro).

1 Like

i love my ravpower 20kMah like pictured above. i also run the anker 2nd gen astro mini great to throw in a pocket and go

1 Like

Also, for looong uptimes and multiple units, this is great https://www.omnicharge.co/products/omni-20-usb-c/

2 Likes

this is the one i use and i run 2 pizeroW and one pi4 at the same time.

2 Likes

I will need to look through everything here and probably order through finnish sites due to amazon not delivering :frowning: But thank you everyone for all the nice recommendations

I’ve got an Anker 26800 from a few years ago, works quite well for my headless pi0w. I’ve yet to actually time it though.

1 Like

I use an Intocircuit Power Castle 11200 for my Piratebox and Pwnagotchi, and get excellent uptime from it. The Piratebox usually gets about 12 hours, I haven’t run it down yet running only a Pwnagotchi.

For value for dollar, I’m a fan of the xiaomi mi 2 10,000mAh and 20,000mAh power banks. good quality batteries, tough aluminium design, two ports, supports fast charging and pass through, so you can keep it all going while charging the battery.

I went to my local euromart (the equivalent to the old $1 store) and bought a couple of 1200mAh with a 2.1amp output. That battery cost me €15 and it runs the Pi Zero W c/w waveshare 2.13 inch v2 & RTC for 4 days+.

Basically buy the cheapest battery backup (the ones for phones) you can as long as it has 2.1amp output.