Great case for the Gotchi

https://www.waveshare.com/gamepi20-acce.htm

2 Likes

if it wasn’t for the small display i’d definitely buy one :smiley:

It’s not too bad;

• Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH

• 2.0inch IPS display, 320x240 pixels

• Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from 14500 lithium battery.

• Battery life indicator

• Immersion gold process, high quality material, carefully crafted

• Onboard speaker and earphone jack.

• Volume and backlight adjustment.

yeah it’s pretty sexy … and those buttons would allow me to do way more interesting things …

1 Like

i’ve ordered one on 11.11 promo day , waiting for delivery :slight_smile:

have ordered to a Gamepi15 smaller, buttons etc :slight_smile: to keep in mind :slight_smile: ( other type of hats are coming too )

Anyone successfully implement pwnagotchi on gamepi20?

I got it working, but the screen is not supported yet. I’ll try with some drivers etc.

still waiting mine but i have an other LCD screen and the problem is these lcd act like a regular monitor
to display something, we need to have a “terminal version” of pwnagotchi .
i’m working on it but i have some issue due to in terminal no unicode and faces are tricky to show.
second problem with API i can get face, number pwned etc …but not the status i have to ask to the guy who made the state-api plugin where he get this data

a way could be to install Xorg and openbox for example to get an x environement and the run webview in fullscreen , but without x server running , pwanagotchi take at least 80% of CPU ressources all the time (often 90%) then we have not enouth ressources to run all (memory, processor, process)

for me the best way to use less ressources is to make a viewer that can be run from terminal ( automatic at boot) in python or sh (that’s the thing i’m working on , when i have some time too, but work on P4wnP1 as well when i have time)