How do I troubleshoot plugins?

It’s been about a week since I’ve hooked up my Pwnagotchi to my computer. I did so for it to upload its findings to WPA_SEC and OHC. After a minute of uptime, it detected there were updates to do, it did them, it rebooted, and then after more than an hour of waiting, no WPA_SEC or OHC traffic at all.

I did double check my settings in config.yml hadn’t changed. I did go to webcfg and have it do my settings, so it shouldn’t be from a dumb YAML misinformation. I’ve run pwnagotchi with the debug flag and it’s loading the plugins, but manually running it puts me into AUTO mode, which I’m guessing won’t upload WPA_SEC or OHC stuff even if it has network connectivity, but maybe that’s not a safe guess.

journalctl -fu pwnagotchi doesn’t show any error messages when pwnagotchi is starting up, and no activity with either of the plugins error messages or regular activity.
What have I missed and where should I get started?

After walking around with it and getting a few more handshakes, plugged back up and it seems to be fine. I did get a bundle of new error messages though:

Dec 22 03:17:55 LakeShoreDrive pwnagotchi-launcher[388]: [2019-12-22 03:17:55,016] [ERROR] error parsing line ‘]’: time data ‘{{node RMSProp/update_model/vf/w/Cast}}’ does not match format ‘%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S’
Dec 22 03:17:55 LakeShoreDrive pwnagotchi-launcher[388]: [2019-12-22 03:17:55,026] [ERROR] error parsing line ‘, td_map)’: time data ‘self’ does not match format ‘%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S’
Dec 22 03:17:55 LakeShoreDrive pwnagotchi-launcher[388]: [2019-12-22 03:17:55,034] [ERROR] error parsing line ‘]’: time data ‘node RMSProp/update_model/vf/w/Cast (defined at /lib/python3/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/framework/ops’ does not match format ‘%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S’

Nothing else seems broken though.