Internal wireless laptop NIC with packet injection?

I was wanting to do some tests on my laptop, but unfortunately my internal wifi can only do monitor mode, not packet injection. (Ath10k driver).

My current one is the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377, does anyone know of one I can replace this with that supports packet injection? I have a USB adapter I can use for now, but I really need it for other things, and plus it’s very bulky to carry around with me. (https://www.amazon.com/Alfa-AC1900-WiFi-Adapter-Long-Range/dp/B01MZD7Z76/)

You should look into the aircrack-ng suite as that should work. Most cards if they’re capable of monitor mode they should be capable of injection. you just happen to run the luck of a bad card. Have you thought about ordering a different card for your internal nic, it’s usually 2 screws and one or two antennae cables in a seperate enclosure ( but that depends on the model) but always good to make things look as stock as possible. Sleepers and all that.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. I’m asking what NIC to buy to put in my laptop.