Remotely accessing Pwnagotchi

I was looking for a way to manage all of my pi’s remotely. I came across this tool which allows you to access your pwnagotchi behind any firewall or from anywhere on the internet once it is connected.

https://remoteiot.com/

I use ZeroTier, it’s free for up to 100 devices per network I believe. If you ever used Hamachi, same concept (not sure how the one you linked works, didn’t dig into it). Plus, apps for Android, Windows, Mac, Linux. Pretty handy little utility for remote access. I was using this for remote access of my devices before, and since pwnagotchi is built on raspbian I got it to work with no hardship.

1 Like

I second ZeroTier it’s amazing, put it with a page with iframes and you can monitor them with a dashboard :slight_smile: I also added syncthing 2 way sync to copy handshakes and backups off.

Hmm, I hadn’t even thought of those…and here I was thinking of a script to autocopy

i was able to link my pwnagotchi to this site(IoT) and able to access it with the links they provided but then for some reason now i can no longer go into auto mode its literally stuck in manual ive tried SSH commands and through the web UI but every time i switch to AUTO mode it just blinks then the screen goes blank i tried removing the IoT service and java but still no luck is there somthing im missing here?

Mine has been working fine. I don’t think it’s that service that is causing the issue. By the way if you plug in to the inside USB port on the pi zero it automatically puts it in manual mode. Try to use the outside port.

no im just realizing it was something with the config i just changed before that but now its seems to be working ok now im just trying to figure out why it only wants to report to pwngrid once in awhile

i guess another question i would have for ppl using IoT to connect would be is anyone having issues with the device reporting to pwngrid afterwords mine possibly seems to have stopped i mean the epoch/time last seen will be reported but everything else seems to have froze or somthing

A great way is to use “ipfs p2p” listen and forward commands in a swarm.
https://docs.ipfs.io/reference/api/cli/#ipfs-p2p